[amayausers] Re: small letters

  • From: "Evelyn Runge" <erunge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:46:54 -0500

Thanks Ed, I saw that too and will be trying all the suggestions I received,
this weekend. This particular project is  twill shirts, but most of the time
you're right, it's the knit golf shirts that give me the most headaches. I
guess that's because they are "most" of my work :~)

Thanks to everyone for the input, have a great weekend!