[amayausers] Re: small letters

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:44:54 -0800

I was assuming knits. You might need to play with the column width some,
maybe even 130% for knits. If you are going to sew on nylon or something
smoother you don't need the solvy but the other setting would probably be
fine.  I won't sew any Micro fonts at under 110% column width or the
underlay has a tendancy to show.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx