[amayausers] Re: small letters

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:40:28 -0600

Evelyn,
        I pulled this from Melco's web site under "existing embroiderers".
Remember that results will always differ depending on the fabric you a
sewing on.  We have found that a layer of solvy on top of knit golf shirts
helps out too.
Ed

TIP:
Do you have problems sewing out small letters? If so here are some tips to
help make small letters look better.

In DesignShop you must refer to the code sheets to see what alphabets can be
sewn small. Most closest point alphabets can be sewn smaller than the
non -closest point alphabets.
For example to sew small letters from .30 and below, follow the following
suggested parameters:
Stitch Length: 15 points
Horizontal Spacing: 0.02-0.03
Column Width: 120%
Density: 4.0 - Do not use Auto Density
Short Stitches: Off
Underlay: Center Walk, Stitch Length: 15 points

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
900 Terry Parkway, Ste. 200
New Orleans, La. 70056