[amayausers.com] Re: slimline clamping system

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:40:46 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/484.html#000009

I have been simply clamping the material between the two yellow heavy frames
(the top and bottom).  Is this right?  I haven't used the stainless steel one
that has the curved down edges at all.  My frame size is about 6 x 7 - maybe it
is 5 X 6.  I am doing mostly towels.

Think I am using this thing correctly?

If we have a machine on the cruise, I am going to bring my slim line and
someone can do a demo!  I sure wish we, as a group, could do some You Tube
videos.  It is so hard to verbalize this stuff and so easy to show.

Juli in Kona