[amayausers.com] Re: slimline clamping system

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 02:20:17 UT

This message was posted by Joanna W. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/484.html

I bought the slimline clamping system but the directions that came with it were
worthless.  There are two yellow pieces; one that fits to the clamp that goes
on the machine and the other one fits on the upper lever that forms the window
to clamp the fabric.

Questions:
The rubber grip on the clamp on the bottom window is not facing up when
assembled.  I don't see any other way I could assemble it though??? Could this
be correct?

Also what there is another window that is all metal that I am not using.  What
is it for?

Any help?
Joanna