[amayausers.com] Re: slimline clamping system

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:42:13 UT

This message was posted by Theresa S. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/484.html#000004

well, I put it together so the stainless piece snaps into the side of the arms
that rise when the clamp is released.  So, the fabric is clamped between the
yellow window and the stainless piece, with the rubber "gaskets"(for lack of a
better term) gripping the fabric to keep it in place. I'll bet that is very
slick for using on the Koozies.  I'm looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.