[amayausers] Re: slim line hoop clamp

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:04:25 -0700

Dean,
I'm going to own up here. I bought the fast frames and frankly find them pretty much a waste of money. While there have been a few projects they did make easier, after some experience I could have done them without the fast frames. The adhesive is not strong enough to hold much of anything. If I had it to do over I would have gone for a clamping system.

Herb
Royal Embroidery
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Zellman" <mrstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Visit us on the Web at www.mr-stitch.com

-----Original Message----- From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roland R. Irish III Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:03 AM To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [amayausers] Re: slim line hoop clamp

Anyone seen and/or using the Hooptec slim line clamping system on the Amaya? From what info I've recieved it has a lower profile than the regular hooptech and the Melco hooping clamp so it won't run into the presser foot and needle head? Roland