[amayausers] Re: Carhartt jackets

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:41:23 -0400

If you use the Sanmar Port Authority Work Jacket #J763, you get black or
tan, XS to 4XL, AND the jackets have 'hidden zippers' so you can hoop them
up inside the lining and NOT embroidery through the quilting! Also, NO SEAM
down the back. I did some Carhartt's that a customer brought in, and he
bought extras of the PA Work jacket from me-Sanmar jackets retailed for $20
LESS than the Carhartt, sewed much easier, and he liked the quality and fit
of them better! His next order was for 10 of them...with embroidery, came to
$175 per jacket!
At full retail markup, the Port Authority jackets are only $55.98- Carhartts
sell for $79.95 on sale around here!
Roland