[amayausers] Re: slim line hoop clamp

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:08:34 -0500

Dean,

I bought and use the 7n1 fast frames.  For some of the things I do that WAS
my only choice.  I do not like the sticky backing as it really gums up the
needles.  When using the fast frames, I usually use clamps or clips to hold
the item.  If I were buying something NOW where there IS a choice I would
probably pick the clamping system as it seems it should do the job without
the backing issue.  Remember though I have not tried the clamping system.

Terri Hoover
Embroidery Creations