[amayausers] Re: saddle blankets?

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:03:26 EST

FYI, if you want to look it up, it's spelled tulle.

Dorothy

In a message dated 12/8/2005 5:51:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lrembroidery@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Roland
I got the idea from Sharon.  Get tool from Joann's or  someplace simalar, use
wash away soly on the bottom, the tool is like  wedding netting and use it as
your fabric.  Then embroidery design,  cut it away from the tool and solvy,
lightly spray it and stick to soap  and let it dry.  You thought I would hoop
it didn't you?  Well,  maybe you didn't.  I hope I explained it right, if not
I'm sure  Sharon will jump in and help us out.
Ruth