[amayausers] Re: saddle blankets?

  • From: "Ruth Williams" <lrembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:50:41 -0800

Roland
I got the idea from Sharon. Get tool from Joann's or someplace simalar, use wash away soly on the bottom, the tool is like wedding netting and use it as your fabric. Then embroidery design, cut it away from the tool and solvy, lightly spray it and stick to soap and let it dry. You thought I would hoop it didn't you? Well, maybe you didn't. I hope I explained it right, if not I'm sure Sharon will jump in and help us out.
Ruth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>