[amayausers] Re: puckering & decreasing design density

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:32:25 -0500

Sandra,

It's probably actually changing it, just that you can't tell.  Once you hit
apply (like a save) the changes are made and now everything is "fresh", i.e.
at 100%.  If you look at the stitch count before and after on the Status you
will see the change (you do not need to close the properties window).  Also,
it appears to me the decreasing the percentage causes the density to
increase as the stitch count increased when go to 95%.

When I want to decrease the density, I select the fill stitches that I want
to decrease the density, then increase the value of the density.  Dakota
does seem to have a lot more than needed.

Terri