[amayausers] puckering & decreasing design density

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:57:07 -0500

Hello everyone,
I am sewing a Dakota design (file WL0455, Squirrel with nut) and my garment
puckers all around the design.  This is on a thin poplin fabric & I'm using
auto-actifeed and cutaway backing.
I've gone to the scale tab  and tried reducing the fill density from 100 to
95%, but when I hit "apply", the density automatically changes back to 100%.

I'm following the instructions from some earlier posts, but must not be doing
something right.  I like a lot of the Dakota designs, but most of them seem to
pucker.
Any ideas?

Thanks!
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!