[amayausers] Re: pricing larger shirts

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:46:30 -0500

It probably is also available for PC-but since I"ve never bothered to
upgrade I haven't got a clue. Easy enough to find out on the web...
if you have any talent at all in figuring out basic math equations-that's
how the data files are done (for example- X number of teeshirts 'x' price of
shirt, 'x' discount amount for quantity.....) I don't know diddlesquat about
programing but I did pay attention in math class.
My shop is just my wife and I and occasional part time help...we have a
pricing format for ad specialties, screen printing, banners, etc. with
reference and look up data tied to each one. Gross is around $100k a year
but it really makes it easy to instantly quote a price while the customer is
standing right there, or calling on the phone.
Roland