[amayausers.com] Re: no response to my last post

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:37:00 -0500

Thanks Hugo!!!!!   It's stuff like that I don't know and seem to learn soooo
much from you guys!  I can't imagine how people made it in this business before
the internet and these groups were available!!!    I hope you also have a very
Happy New Year!!!
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
www.debznstitches.com