[amayausers.com] Re: no response to my last post

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:35:25 UT

This message was posted by John Cathers on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/304.html#000003

Debbie,

As in an earlier post by Ed, if the problem is only on needle 16, then don't
use that needle any more.  The problem may be in the thread break sensor which
is the silver tube that the thread wraps around on its way to the needles.  It
could also be a problem with the thread feed rollers, as stated in another
post.  There is no silver bullet to check in the maintenance or steppers menu
for this problem.  If you were one of my customers I would tell you not to use
needle 16, and maybe 15 until you can contact Denver and let tech support
determine what the problem is.  The great thing about having a machine with 16
needles is there are plenty of options.

John Cathers
Certified Melco Tech
1-302-893-8762