[amayausers] Re: need Digitizer

  • From: "Beverly Thompson" <beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:36:33 -0500

Mr. Parker,

I am impressed!  i can run my amaya's and embroidery,  still have to get my
husband to put cap driver on,  and  I do my bookkeeping on quickbooks.   But
unless i am prompted through a back up process, i am lost.  your response to
Roland......  i don't have a clue what your talking about.   And no i am not
blonde!  I have found that if I don't repeat a process very often on this
computer  i just can't remember how to do it.  Haven't had that moment of
clairety yet.

Sounds like you got it going on though,  i like the part  where you video
the process.  If some of my customers could see what setting up the design
and the whole process they  would see it's not just sticking something on a
machine and pushing a button

Regards,
Beverly Thompson
Perdido Beach Embroidery