[amayausers] Re: mailinglist.org closing down

  • From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:24:53 -0400

I would be willing to do this and donate the software and server space
if you want to go that route.  Like I said, I run a web hosting and web
design company so I have the resources and server space...

See the forums on http://www.intercot.com for a sample.  I run that site
=)

John

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 1:00pm, Mark Halloran wrote:
> How about a forum?  We've one set up and there would be no problem
> setting
> one up for the Amaya users as well...  Just a thought.

----
John Yaglenski
President/Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

i: http://www.levelbest.com
e: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites