[amayausers] Re: mailinglist.org closing down

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:16:16 -0700

Go to www.freelists.org .  It is easy to sign up.  Once signed up you select
the group (amaya users) that you want to join.  Then send e-mails to
amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and it will e-mail the message to all on the list.
Until you unsubscribe from the current list (mailinglists.org) you will get
duplicate messages.  You can e-mail me when you are ready to unsubscribe and
I will take you off the old list.  Make sure you sign up for the freelists
and send a test message to make sure you are on that list ok.  I am just
learning how the freelist.org works so bear with me if any of this info is
wrong.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx