[amayausers] mailinglist.org closing down

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:09:22 -0700

Everyone,
I regret to inform you that the person that was handling mailinglists.org is
shutting it down on Aug 13th.  We are going to convert the list to where are
archive files currently are which is freelists.org.  Mike Wargo is helping me
get this setup.  We will have more info for you in the next day or so as to how
to sign up on the new list and how to get your messages through.  Sorry for
this inconvenience, but we will get everything sorted out and back to normal
soon.  I'm sure you will have some questions and I will do my best to answer
them for you.

Sincerely,

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn