[amayausers] Re: mailinglist.org closing down

  • From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:23:14 -0400

Hey Aaron:

I havnt had any issues with spam from my yahoo lists... I run 2 of
them.  However, that being said, its difficult to tell anymore where
spam is coming from.

Yahoo is BOTH emai and web based.  You get messages thru email and they
also appear and are archived on the site.  Plus, you can get the email
messages as they are sent, or one email daily (a digest) of all the
posts of the day.

You should check it out. :)

John

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 1:07pm, Linen Barn wrote:
> I have heard you get lots of popups and spam on Yahoo Groups.  Any
> truth to
> this?  I am not real familiar with yahoo groups.  Are they e-mail based
> like
> this one?  I do not like having to go to the web to check for messages,
> just don't get around to it.  It is much easier to just check e-mails.
> Another good thing about freelists is we already have all of our
> messages
> from the past archived there thanks to Mike :)
>
> Aaron Sargent
> The Linen Barn
> linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Medford, Oregon

----
John Yaglenski
President/Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

i: http://www.levelbest.com
e: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites