[amayausers.com] help w/ using amayausers

  • From: "Convent of St. Elizabeth" <cse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:07:56 -0700

I did not understand the answer in FAQ about needing to be registered. I am told that it is unnecessary to register because I can ask questions that I have using this address. Is this so? What is the difference between subscribing and registering? What is the advantage in registering? Please excuse my ignorance, but I have not participated in one of these forums before and don't know how they work. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mother Kassiane