[amayausers] Re: help! new at embroidery and having trouble

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:27:30 -0400

Which cap frame?  Conventional or WACF.   Might help those on the list
troubleshoot.  Were the designs digitized specifically for hats?  You can
edit EXP's if you have Pro+ by the way.  Right click and convert to
wireframe.

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.