[amayausers.com] Re: hats wacf

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:11:39 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1206.html#000011

Ed...the visors I have don't have much for height, and all I need is 'Stevens
Alumni' in college block, black lettering. You offering to do them for me?
Hint, hint, nudge, nudge...not sure how many there are but I've been sitting on
them for 3 years. Donating them to the group-I"m on the board so I give them
stuff to sell for fundraisers. Totebags, sweatshirts, etc.-some I charge for,
some I just run off a batch to try something new and they sell them at parades.
Oldest continually operating High School Alumni Association in the US...I
believe 2nd oldest in the world. And some of the board members look like
they've been there since the beginning...LOL...I'm one of the YOUNGER board
members! I graduated in 1971, the 100th class...so you see how old the board is!
Roland