[amayausers.com] Re: guarantee

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 19:03:24 UT

This message was posted by Terri H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1038.html#000003

This is all pretty much what I've been doing.  I'm vendor for the band booster
spirit wear, and parents have been "complaining" about things like shirt
doesn't fit.  I even provided sample sizes for their customers to try on.
Since I'm one of the band parents also they are asking what can be done about
it.  I've actually never had (knock on wood) complaints about the shirt quality
itself.  I always launder items before embroidery so that is a good inspection
time.

Terri