[amayausers.com] Re: guarantee

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:05:12 UT

This message was posted by debndukes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1038.html#000002

Ditto that!  If it's a fairly inexpensive item, we may reorder for them
depending on the customer.  If they spend $500 / month on us, yeah, it's more
important to keep them happy.  On the other hand, if customers supply us with
the garments, we let them know up front that if the machine chews it up or
whatever, we do not replace them.  Why replace a $75 Under Armor shirt when we
can get a shirt from Sanmar with the same material for $12???
Hope this helps.