[amayausers.com] Re: Thread detection shuts off

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:22:11 UT

This message was posted by Sparks on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/587.html

Hi All
Help  I'm running OS 7.00.055 flex and every time I start my Big Reds the
thread detection shuts off.  I have to turn it back on after I start the
machines. Then it stays on until the design finishes and shuts off again.  Once
I turn it on it will detect a thread break if I get one, it's very time
comsuming to have to enable thread detection after the start of each design.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks