[amayausers] Re: golf towels

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:38:19 -0800

Jean

my 2 cents worth.....

If the towel is a "giveaway" at a golf tournament,  use the lower corner so the
sponsor will see his logo all day long and be very happy !   The cheap giveaway
towels usually end up as a garage rag in a few weeks anyway.....so the sponsor
gets his 5 hours of exposure and everyone's happy.

If the towel is an item for sale.....where someone will want to keep it for a
long period of time, then move it up as Judy suggested to keep it from getting
all dirty and funky.

Golfers use the towels to clean their clubs of mud and grass after hitting the
ball.....so the lower section takes the worst of it.

So, my rule is cheap towels (giveaways) won't stay on someone's golf bag for
very long.....so you want the maximum exposure during the event itself.   If
it's a really nice towel that may be a "keeper" then put the logo in the middle
or up top.

Brad