[amayausers] Re: golf towels

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:22:15 EST

Golf towels....what a debate golfers get into over that one!  My other  half
"enjoyed" the game for a very long time, and he always told me to put them
toward the top, by the grommet. That way, when they use the towel to clean the
club, the embroidery didn't get messed up as much.

The group he golfed with was about 50-50.  GENERALLY, women  liked the
embroidery toward the top more, (keeps it cleaner and lasts  longer).  And
GENERALLY, most of the guys didn't really care one way or the  other...the guys
that
tended to care more were the guys that had the other  halves that did the
embroidery on the towel..........lol

Just my two cents worth.