[amayausers] Re: golf towels

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:18:46 -0800

JC

I've put them at the bottom....near the opposite corner of the grommet......so
that when they hang on the golf bag they are visible.  If they were up by the
grommet, the towels is all folded up at the top and the logo isn't visible.

Hang one on something.......and let it hang naturally and you'll see what I
mean.

Brad
Avalon Embroidery & Apparel