[amayausers] Re: golf towels

  • From: "JC" <jcote12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:28:10 -0500

Just a note, the towels I am using are trifold and are about 2 feet long.

Jean
JC Embroidery

  JC

  I've put them at the bottom....near the opposite corner of the
grommet......so that when they hang on the golf bag they are visible.  If they
were up by the grommet, the towels is all folded up at the top and the logo
isn't visible.

  Hang one on something.......and let it hang naturally and you'll see what I
mean.

  Brad
  Avalon Embroidery & Apparel

    I was all prepared to embroider my first golf towel order with the logo at
the bottom of the towel.  Then is dawned on me that maybe it goes up on the top
half under the grommet.  What is the proper placement?

    Jean Cote
    JC Embroidery