[amayausers.com] Re: false bobbin breaks, x axis only

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:27:16 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1221.html#000008

Exactly.  Johnson & Johnson calls their tape "Hurt-Free Tape."  I had a problem
because I had wrapped my hoop with bias tape before learning about athletic
tape and didn't remove it before adding the athletic wrap. It all made my hoop
too deep.

Another advantage to the wrap is that you can pin your fabric to the wrap along
the long edges to prevent the slippage that can occur with dense designs.