[amayausers.com] Re: false bobbin breaks, x axis only

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:28:18 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1221.html#000009

I know I am going to get shouted down for mentioning this.

I have found that when you wrap your hoops thye will distort even more.

the solution I have found for the last 15 years and it has served me well.

is to keep the inner hoop slightly tacky with spray adhesive, Yes it gathers
lint and needs to be cleaned. for me it is about once a year.

My hoops look horrible! BUT ! I can hoop vialine water soluable with out any
fear of movement.
I have never had any transfer to garments and I do not have to tighten my hoops
to excess. which helps with hoop burn.

So if you choose to use the tape have at it, Just pointing out a better way.
IMHO