[amayausers] Re: cutter/trimmer problems again!

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:27:33 -0600

  Hi Wendy,
  A topic that I haven't seen discussed in our group is the use of humidifiers.
 I was having problems the other night with thread breaks and could find no
apparent reason other than the thread (when I cut it with scissors) was coming
untwisted (was using both Arc and Isacord).  I figured it was "dry" so turned
on our new humidifier and left the sewing room until the next day.  The
humidifier is set at 45. The thread is no longer untwisting when I cut it--no
more thread breaks either.  I would like to hear other comments regarding
humidity.
  Sharon