[amayausers] Re: cutter/trimmer problems again!

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:20:35 -0500

Rod,
I've never had (knock on wood!) problems sewing with the metallic. Minnesota is
very humid in the summer so humidty is more of an issue in the winter. I turn
my AC off at nite when I go home and turn it back on when I'm at the shop. The
problems I have are occuring after using metallic thread when I sew with reg.
wt poly.
Wendy