[amayausers] Re: cutter/trimmer problems again!

  • From: "Peachey Threads" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:39:01 -0700

Wendy...........same thing happened to me shortly after I had gotten my
Amaya's.  The twang sound is that it is actually breaking the metallic
thread.  Anyway, I had the tech fix it all..........he changed the blades
and readjust their line-up.  I did all the things that you mentioned and
still had to call a tech.  His comment was that metallic thread dulls the
blades quicker.  However, the job I ran was not a big job.  Plus I have done
metallic jobs since and have not had any trouble.  So WHO KNOWS!  I do
believe the blade dulls more by the metallic....just not that quick.  Sorry
this is not much help.  Just offering my shoulder to cry on.

Karen
Peachey Threads
Embroidery & Digitizing
(503) 634-2912