[amayausers] Re: cheap foamy veterans hats...

  • From: strike@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:15:40 -0000 (GMT)

Hi all,
Thanks for all the help.  I wanted to give you an update...
My email has been down, so I haven't been able to reply.  But the
transporting of the amaya went smoothly.  I realized (before we even moved
it) that we're missing two levelling "feet" (and Melco doesn't seem to
have a reorder item number for it - ughh!).  Can any of you techs get
access to just 2 of these?  They are the four things that the machine sits
on where the machine meets the cart.

Also, the cheap foamy hats were Sanmar's trucker hats... and the logo
ended up only being script lettering... sewed out like a champ... no
thread breaks to speak of... I was testing the machine at intervals of 500
spm at a time from 800 then up... I kept going, one hat at a time, and
going up, and going up until she was sewing at 1200 spm!!!  There were no
more thread breaks than there were at 800 spm.  Wow, and I thought I'd
have to run the hats slower... but not these hats... they behaved well.
Just one sheet tearaway worked fine.

That's the update...  any help on 2 leveling feet is appreciated...
thanks,
Peter Strike
Indianapolis, IN
317525-3242