[amayausers] Lost height adjusters

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:09:30 -0600

Peter,
        Didn't I tell you not to lose any of the four round plastic height
adjusters?!?!?  :) (see below)
        Or did you not have all four to begin with.  Can't say I'm met any
customers with extra spares lying around.  Everybody simply gets four per
machine.  Have you tried retracing your steps?  Could they still be in the
vehicle?  You really don't need them if you place your machine on a table.
Make sure it's sturdy though.  24" off the ground will put your machine at
the same height as the cart.  Of course then that would be a $400 wasted
cart you had purchased.  I'm sure Melco will be able to set you straight -
for a small price I'm sure.
Good luck,
Ed