[amayausers] Re: cheap foamy veterans hats...

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:32:41 -0800

Peter,

I won't sew on those cheap hats.  I have a dozen here I accidentaly ordered
and just haven't got around to taking to goodwill yet.

They do have some new foam hats that have the buckram and they sew just
fine.  Still not my favorite but I guess I'm not the one wearing them.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon