[amayausers] Re: bobbin thread sliding to the left.

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:47:31 -0800

Yeah!.  My mistake with the nos. It is 30,30,30.  But the columns that I am
sewing are 7pt, 9 pt , 18 pt being the highest in this one.  It consistently
seems to slide to one side, causing bobbin thread to show up on the front.
I am ok with tightening the bobbin thread a little, but tightening it so
tight that it does not drop is completely against what I have learnt and
applied so far.  MT being 7 for a easy care shirt, it frightens me since I
worry it will cause holes or so in the garment.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com