[amayausers] Re: Zuhrah Shriner logo

  • From: "wl solomonson" <wlsolomonson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:45:49 -0500

I will be furnishing the jacket too. I told this gent. (actually he's my
relative so I can speak freely to him) that $60.00 was a bargain considering
the amount of embroidery on the jacket. I told him I would not be any
cheaperthan that but he insisted I quote it anyway. I suggested he get other
quotes too just to see how my pricing compares and I think he'll find I'm
right on unless someone else out there is desperate for work! If that's the
case they can certainly have the job.

Wendy

Itchin' To Stitch

Mn

>From: "Margaret of Auriesville" <auriesville@xxxxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To:
amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Subject:
[amayausers] Re: Zuhrah Shriner logo >Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:23:24 -0400
>>Does this price include the jacket or do they furnish it? >Thanks
>Margaret>>>----- Original Message ----- >From: "Sharon"
<springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Sent: Monday,
August 23, 2004 11:18 AM >Subject: [amayausers] Re: Zuhrah Shriner logo
column.  On the >>next screen select Free and Accepted Masons.  You will
findit on page 6 >for >>$2.99 (6,425 stitches).  Be sure you have permission
to embroidery the >>Mason's or Shriner's logo however.  Depending on the
sizeof the other >>designs and price of jackets---don't sell yourself short.
Ihave a friend >>in another state who does Mason's and Shriner's jackets and
makes over >$100 >>per jacket depending on how much they want embroideried.
If we charge too >>little, we are on a race to the bottom of this industry
and won't cover >the >>expenses of our equipment, software, training,
materials, labor, taxes, >etc. >>and will hurt everyone in our profession.
Good luck. >>Sharon >>Rod Springer >>Melco Trained Technician/Owner >>(We
also do Design Shop Pro+ digitizing) >>Boise, ID >>(208) 938-3038
>>springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx >>>

Security.[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2755??PS=47575