[amayausers] Zuhrah Shriner logo

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya User Group" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:48:54 -0500

I am quoting some white satin jackets for a local Shriner group. The customer
gave me a jacket to use for the quote and told me the logo should be " in one
of my books". I am not able to find it anywhere and am wondering if anyone has
any ideas. the design is probably 1-1/2" to 2" square; a curved sword with a
red handle sits on top of what looks like green horns turned upside down and
then a red star hangs in the middle of the green horn thingy. It also looks
like a yellow saddle on the green horn thing. Sorry for the description but
it's the best I can do.
This customer is looking for a real deal on this coat which has a red corvette
(they drive around these teeny cars in parades) and some lettering on the back,
the same design only smaller on left chest, then the Shriner logo and a name on
right chest. He wants to pay less than $60.00 per coat!!!!
If anyone knows where I can find logo to purchase I would appreciate the
assistance!
Wendy
Itchin' To Stitch
MN