[amayausers] Re: Zuhrah Shriner logo

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:18:44 -0600

Wendy,
Try emblibrary.com  and select Non-Profit on the left hand column.  On the
next screen select Free and Accepted Masons.  You will find it on page 6 for
$2.99 (6,425 stitches).  Be sure you have permission to embroidery the
Mason's or Shriner's logo however.  Depending on the size of the other
designs and price of jackets---don't sell yourself short.  I have a friend
in another state who does Mason's and Shriner's jackets and makes over $100
per jacket depending on how much they want embroideried.  If we charge too
little, we are on a race to the bottom of this industry and won't cover the
expenses of our equipment, software, training, materials, labor, taxes, etc.
and will hurt everyone in our profession.  Good luck.
Sharon
Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician/Owner
(We also do Design Shop Pro+ digitizing)
Boise, ID
(208) 938-3038
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx