[amayausers] Re: Zuhrah Shriner logo

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:57:16 -0400

Is this it...

http://www.emblibrary.com/Emblibrary/category.asp?catalog%5Fname=Emblibrary&;
category%5Fname=Free+and+Accepted+Masons&Page=6

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481
P: 888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.