[amayausers] Re: Wrapping Hoops

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:48:14 -0600

Say Ron,
        Ever do any "Break Dancing" with all that "wrapping"???
{music playing}  "YO-YO do the bobbin test, cruizin' in my HOOP-tee ride,
check out my new THREADS, don't get cut by my NEEDLES or you'll find
yourself in STITCHES. I got ya' BACK-ing. YO-YO" {music fades}

Ladies and Gentlemen,...  The Wrapping Hoops!!!   (applause - applause)

I've got to get back to work now.
Merry Christmas.

Ed