[amayausers.com] Re: Wow, what a buzz

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:39:50 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1234/2.html#000020

Holy Cow!!
Let me clarify what I just said for all who are reading.

"Other than touching something that is connected to the particular motor in
question..."     This means ONLY when the machine is NOT SEWING and at rest.
After all, this is the sound everyone is talking about.  The buzzing that takes
place when the machine is at idle and is NOT SEWING.

Make sure you don't stick your fingers anywhere around moving parts while the
machine is sewing, tracing or any movements at all.

That is all.