[amayausers.com] Re: Who's my tech?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:44:29 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/902.html#000006

I would think it would be to the benefit of the techs, now that they are
'independent' of Melco, to promote their territories and get to know the amaya
users in their areas! We have no problem with calling our tech, Brian, to come
up and just give it a 'go over' to PREVENT problems down the road...even though
our machine is used very little compared to some of you-having a problem come
up that could have been prevented is well worth his charges. And coffee and
fresh danish's always make him happier to make the trip! LOL