[amayausers.com] Re: Who's my tech?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:46:33 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/902.html#000011

Suppliers are disappearing also...Diport/WW Group was the best source for polo
shirts-all they did. Suddenly gone! Can't match their type of shirts or quality
anywhere-couple of our 'reorder every few months' clients are not happy!
It's the economy-not only vendors are feeling it but small and large shops all
over are just folding. No businesses to sell to, no jobs, means no supplies
from vendors. I've talked to sales people at a few of our suppliers, (Sanmar,
etc.) and they say business overall is way off and anyone getting an order
considers themselves lucky! It's going to be a long slow ride-so buckle down
and hang on. Cancel the order for your ferrari!