[amayausers.com] Re: Who's my tech?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:42:17 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/902.html#000010

All companies have cut way back on trade shows. I was at ISS in Orlando on the
Saturday and the number of people was way down. It used to be you couldn't walk
down the isle because there were to many people, now you can roll a bowling
bowl down the isle. Most vendors have cut back in the number of booths they
buy. Melco used to have about 8-10 booths, now they 3. Bodek only had 2 booths
when they used to have 8. I wonder how long the ISS will be around with low
attendance and vendors cutting way back.