[amayausers.com] Re: Who's my tech?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:32:21 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/902/2.html#000018

You are correct Rod,
I have a gentleman who lives in my region who has been promoting himself as
being repair worthy for several years and I have been asked to repair his work
more times than I would want a customer to have to count.  I've seen his
business card and he has Melco listed on it.  The tech trainer at Melco,
employed for almost 20 years, says he's never heard of him.

However, in the past, I have assisted non-certified techs across the U.S.
looking for guidance for a fee.

Ed